Colleen & Paul, Charleston, SC
Paul & Colleen’s are globetrotters. Their passports are filled with stamps from countries around the world that they have visited for work and vacation so naturally they decided to have a “Up in the Air” travel themed destination wedding. Lucky me got to be their photographer and I have to say I had been looking forward to their wedding in Charleston, South Carolina all year. When the day finally arrived it could not have been more perfect! I found myself surrounded by wonderful people in a marvelous setting capturing true love and friendship and many many happy tears. Seriously, this wedding was a dream!
Colleen & Paul: You two are amazing and I cannot put into words how lucky I feel to have met you two. Thank you so much for making me a part of your wedding day! I wish you a life full of amazing travels and adventures.
Special thanks to Lori & Toni for the great wedding day coordination. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you ladies!
– Venue: Magnolia Plantation, Charleston, South Carolina
– Wedding Coordinator/Floral & Event Design: Blue Planet Green Events
– Cake: Carla Bakes
– Catering: Crave International Catering
– Videographer: Vanessa McKellar Productions
– Make Up/Hair: Charleston Paper Dolls
– Musicians: Chris Crosby Band
– Lighting: Technical Event Company
Please take a moment to watch this amazing video Vanessa & Brent McKellar created of Paul & Colleen’s wedding day.